Saturday, February 1, 2020

Create A Design That Conveys Luxury











About:

For $5, you'll get a STATIC BANNER of high quality in one size. The design will convey luxury and have a strong branding message.



Get a JPEG or PNG file of the final result. *FREE revision withing the requested size (only 1 round), for heavy changes please order another gig



I'll employ color-theory, use modern graphics, set type effectively to make sure the design meets your specific objectives.



WHAT we need to get started:

- Exact size in pixels or inches (width by height)

- Specific text to include, along with any button text

- A photo or graphics like logo, product image, etc.

- URL of your site if any, info about the banner location



Banner TYPES you can order:


- Promo Banners & Ads

- Google AdWords Sets

- Website Headers & Slider Designs

- Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram Designs



*I reserve the right to use all my works on my portfolio



Why Choose ME:

- SAVVY in Business Managing Fashion & Luxury

- FREE revision (I'll perform 1 round of edits within the requested size)

- Normally 3 DAYS Delivery

- FRIENDLY Communication



>> Check out my extras to see the options you have.



Please NOTE that I don't design anything for printing.

Reviews


:

Excellent work. I can't wait to work with the ​seller again.

:

Thank you a lot for your help.

:

Awesome work. Will work with seller again.

:

Thanks for your hard work and patience, your work is perfect!

:

Love the precise creativity




No comments:

Post a Comment