Monday, February 10, 2020

Make You An Etsy Banner Or Cover Photo











About:

Have an Etsy store and are looking for a new banner to refresh your store? You have come to the right place - I will make you a fun and beautiful new Etsy cover for only 5 dollars - the BASIC package.


If you need a commercial banner for your store or website or a page in social networks, choose the package STANDARD or PREMIUM.


PLEASE NOTE:
This concert is for One (1) banner for Etsy, or for ONE (1) banner, or for the cover of the desired format, which will be delivered in JPEG format. Please indicate when ordering your preferences!


If you have a logo that you want to add, send it to me and let me know what you want me to use!
Please do not forget to specify the colors you want me to use for the banner.


If you have more questions, feel free to contact me so that we can discuss what I can do for you!


What are you waiting for? Contact me now. Thank you for your interest in my gig!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller had beautiful examples and was a pleasure to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I'm very pleased with final result and it was so very fast! Thank you for the great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Repeat customer here - super work, as usual. Very creative, fast delivery. Reliable with great design taste. Highly recommend it! Thank you, Alena. ::))




No comments:

Post a Comment