Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Create Cbd Label Design,Product Packaging Design, Product Label Design,Pouch Bag











About:

Product Packaging, Label Design, Cbd Oil Bottle Label, Suppliment Label, Food Pouch Design



I'm going to create the perfect Product Packaging and Label design for your company or your business.



 I am here to help you with 6 years experience.



What will you get ?



  •   High quality professional designs
  •   300 dpi CMYK color scheme
  •   PNG , JPEG  high resolution print-ready files
  •   Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied) 
  •   Fast and Reliable Communication
  •   Fast Delivery within 24 hours
  •   Editable (FREE) Source files.



What I Need From You?



  •   The text you want me to include.
  •   Your company Logo and Slogan
  •   Stock Photos
  •   The size of the Product/Label in inches format
  •   The color scheme or the color of your company
  •   And other details.


Have questions ? Don't hesitate to inbox me. I reply instantly most of the time.



100% Satisfaction || Money Back Guarantee || Friendly Support || On-time Delivery



Regards,

Shine Graphic

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment