Saturday, February 1, 2020

Design A Professional Social Media Banner Within 12 Hours











About:

Hello Friendz Welcome To My Gig 



I am a Professional Graphics Designer & I always try to provide best services of Graphic Designing to my client all over the world.



I will design very professional and beautiful  Social Media Banner/ Facebook banner/ YouTube banner/ twitter banner for your business, for event or for advertising.



I will work until your 100% satisfaction with 100% money back guarantee.

What will you get ?

  1. High quality professional design
  2. PNG.JPG.PDF.PSD. high resolution files
  3. Editable Source files
  4. Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied) 
  5. Fast Delivery within 12 hours
  6. 300 dpi CMYK color scheme



what do i need to start working?

  1. Specific Text  you want to add
  2. Images which you want to place on banner ( If have)
  3. Logo website URL if have 



ORDER NOW!

you are welcome, place your order and we will deliver your order as soon as possible. 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us 



Regards

Salman Toor



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment