Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Create Html Animated Banner Ads For Google, 360 And Sizmek











About:

Do you need Html5 Animated banner Ads FOR Google Display Network (Google Ads / Display & Video 360) or Sizmek?



If you are looking for a very fast and guaranteed job I'm your man.



I have been working over 8 years creating html5 animated banners for digital agencies and private clients, and have a lot of experience in web design and UI/UX. So, the ability now I have allows me to offer very quick solutions, with zero returns.



I'll be sending you an online test link so you can see your ad working live before you pay for it!

 

Send me your source files (Photoshop or Illustrator) and you'll have your banner made in less time Fiverr lets me publish delivery times. That's my promise.



Also, you can let me design your campaign and that's when my creativity really explodes!



Just send me your brief, and I'll be pleased to serve you with all my experience creating effective ads campaigns. I've worked for many clients, like Movistar-Telefonica, Interbank, Nike, Suzuki, Elite, among others.



***SE HABLA ESPAÑOL***



Reviews


:

Great work, fast turnaround. Always a pleasure working with odongo75

:

Great work!

:

Great work, fast service...one of the best!

:

Great work, fast turnaround.

:

Excellent work. Fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment