Friday, February 7, 2020

Design A Professional Banner, Flyer Or Brochure Within 24 Hr











About:

Hello, I'm back in business with more experience and creative designs. LET'S START NOW!



You can check my Graphics Designing portfolio at this link.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/84817669/Graphic-Portfolio



I am committed to deliver you a high-quality work. I am very proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator,  specialized in all types of print design such as:

  • Flyer

  • Poster
  • Business Cards
  • Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) Covers
  • Billboards
  • Brochure
  • Banners
  • Postcards
  • Book cover
  • Signs
  • Invitation


What I need 
  • logos and images that you want to be included;
  • Size of the design (width by height)
  • The text that you want to be included (grammar and Typo checked)
  • Sample Looking Design, then I can reach to your direction fast
  • Please tell me do you have specific color in your mind




**Note**
Clients who are financially not strong enough to afford my gig just inbox me first I'll make sure to give them special discount :)




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment