Friday, February 7, 2020

Design Facebook Cover, Ads And Banners











About:

***I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer, so i'm not doing fiverr as a part time job, So i do my job best and fast and very responsive,,, 



Flyer, Design and all other Photoshop



Flyers - Sizes- 

8.5x11 (letter size) , 

A3,  A4,  A5, A6, DL size,

5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) , 

Facebook | instagram or  any Social Media Sizes, 

and customize sizes available 



Free unlimited revisions include for all orders!!!!!



  • Cover | Banner | Brochure | Header | Post Card | Business card | Flyer


Contact me if you need great flyers for the following purposes:  

  • Advertising your business
  • Announcing events
  • Advertising club inaugurations
  • Informing existing and potential clients about new services
  • Advertising upcoming gigs or concerts
  • Handing out information and many such other purposes
  • Ministry


Don't forget to check my Gig Extras



Reviews


:

Outstanding work. I can always count on this service. Always delivers on time and such a great buy. I highly recommend to others

:

Excellent seller who offers the best service. He did various sizes and I don’t expect more from that. In fact I’m leaving a tip and considering it’s Xmas he went the extra mile for my delivery. I highly recommend this service

:

quick delivery and very professional. I realise it's a great price and this seller never fails to deliver. Thank you so much

:

Always a pleasure ordering from this seller. Excellent designs and never fails to disappoint. Thank you I will order again

:

great experience thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment