Monday, February 10, 2020

Add Your Banner On My Sport Website











About:

I will place your banner 250 x 250 on my Sports website Football page. The add will be 24 hours for 30  days 



All of our traffic is all organic so you will get excellent traffic to your product.



All ads will be live for 30 days!


Want more days ? Check out extras ;D



All ads will redirect users to your website once they click on it!



The default ad size is 250 x 250



Want bigger ads and/or become a partner so you can have your own page on our site? 


Check out the extras or message me! 



Please note: Your adverts will  not be on a rotating system with other adverts. No spam, scam and  adult ads!



Check out my Gig Extras

  • I will upgrade your ad to 728x90                                                      +$15
  • Place the banner on our Main page for $20
  • I will Create a page with your product or anything you want,  this will be available on our site for 30 days                                                           +$50
  • EXTRA FAST I will deliver this order in just 3 days                   +$10
  • Have your own page for $100 a month




Reviews


:

Fantastic!

:

Amazing work!! all ads he has made were low cost and he was very communicative. this experience was amazing would deffenatly recommend and I will continue to get service from him!!

:

Super Seller! Super Gig! A+++

:

Great seller.

:

Great work, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment