Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design And Build Animated HTML 5 Display Ads











About:

Check the examples of my work in the video. I've created banners for Landrover, Woolworths, Kaspersky, and InterSport.



All you need to do is provide the following:

  • Images you want in the Ad. 
  • Text you want in the Ad. 
  • The URL address you want the ad to link to.



All ads are built to Google Ads exact specifications. For example; Google limits the sizes of the files to 150kb, so I will reduce/edit/change any images and animation to fit these requirements. 



You can also add static and/or animated GIF versions of your ads to your order.



I will build 1 ad for your consideration, and once your happy I'll build the different sizes depending on your order.  I will build your ad in Google Display's top performing sizes.



I can also source images to use with free commercial rights. But please send me your logo and any images you do have in PNG or SVG format (JPG & GIF are fine for non transparent backgrounds).



Shoot me a message if you have a question, or go ahead and place an order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery and as I had specified.

Seller's Response:

Good experience, would recommend

:

A great buyer with a clear vision with what they wanted... which always helps :)

:

Sie macht sehr gute Arbeit, vielen Dank

:

A repeat client that is a joy to work with. Good practice for my German language skills too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment