Friday, February 14, 2020

Design Outstanding Banners For You











About:

Welcome to my gig!



Are you looking for a PROFESSIONAL LOOKING BANNER?



I am a Graphic Designer with 100% positive feedback.So I have 100% satisfied long line of happy customers.Join with them.Don't need much talking.See my work and you will definitely satisfied with my work



I will design you 
  • Twitter Background, Header
  • Social Media Covers
  • Product Brochure
  • Product Ads
  • Facebook Timeline Cover

  • Business Banner
  • Company Banner
  • Flyer design
  • Invitation card
  • Professional / Corporate Cover
  • Google+ Cover
  • Facebook Banner



Please give me the size of your banner



  • 200 × 200
  • 336 × 280
  • 125x125
  • 300 × 250
  • 120 × 600
  • 160 × 600
  • 300 × 600
  • 970 × 90
  • 240 × 400
  • 970 x 250 and many more


you can select any custom sizes as well.PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR LARGER DESIGNS BEFORE PLACE A ORDER



PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE WORDING PARTS AS WELL.



Please send me images and color preferences(If you have)



If images need additional work to be done(such as background removal), Please include extras



100% Satisfaction guaranteed!!



SO DON'T WAIT UP.ORDER NOW!!!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes it was a good experience. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

He delivered what I asked for. Good work.

Seller's Response:

I keep coming back, the seller sells at reasonable rate and quality of his work is amazing. Highly recommend ppl to check his gigs.

:

Outstanding Experience!....

:

Great at his work. must check him out. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment