Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Create 10 Sizes HTML5 Creative Banner Ads











About:

Hi Friends,

My designing skills can really help to set your business above and also stand out from the crowd. I am masters of the latest trends and I will design and provide you Professional and High Quality HTML5 Banners Ads to promote your ad campaign.



A part from this, I can also design Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Website slider or Header and many more.



Most Popular Google Ad Sizes:



  • Small Square (200 × 200 px)
  • Vertical Rectangle (240 × 400 px)
  • Square (250 × 250 px)
  • Inline Rectangle (300 × 250 px)
  • Skyscraper (120 × 600 px)
  • Wide Skyscraper (160 × 600 px)
  • HalfPage Ad (300 × 600 px)
  • Banner (468 × 60 px)
  • Leaderboard (728 × 90 px)
  • Large Leaderboard (970 × 90 px)


Ready-to-go files and total freedomYour banner design will be provided in the correct formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD or Ai files). Plus, you’ll get the full legal copyright, so the design will be all yours.



Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery, excellent communication. Would highly recommend. Will be using again! Design is perfect. Just what we are looking for. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for showing love to my work ! Design is always perfect because i listen to my clients demands carefully so that they get satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Very good communication and fast deliver, I asked for a few changes and he did it without hesitation. I will work with him again, I recommend him

Seller's Response:

Communicating with your client efficiently and effectively makes the work more interesting. Thank you so much for recommending!

Seller's Response:

Always a wonderful experience. Faizan is very patient and easy to work with. He answers all of my questions as I am not savvy with graphic design or it's lingo. He has a lot of experience, which helps him anticipate and help guide me toward my intended result. Would absolutely still recommend!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment