Friday, February 14, 2020

Design Amazing Step And Repeat Red Carpet Backdrop











About:

I'll do your backdrop/ step and repeat  logo backdrop / roll up banner.



I'll do backdrop not only based on logo step and repeat I'll design customize backdrop



You just need to order me and I'll follow your description and design what you need.



We will also make for you,your event logo "if you want".
Please try to message me before place an order then we can build up a good relationship of what you want and it will be easy for you to go ahead.


DO NOT UNDERTAKE ORDERS SIZE MORE THAN 10FTX10FT (120''X120'')

THANK YOU :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

yes thank you!

:

great seller. delivered on time

:

for a step and repeat banner.

:

Great job with revisions and very quick! Did everything exactly as I asked. Thank you!!

:

Great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment