Monday, March 30, 2020

Make You A Facebook Banner











About:

Have a Facebook page and looking for a new banner to freshen up the look of your page? You've come to the right place - I will make you a fun, new Facebook banner for just $5. 



PLEASE NOTE:

  • This gig is for ONE (1) 851 x 315 pixel banner that will be delivered in jpeg format. 
  • If you have a shop logo you want to incorporate, kindly send it to me and let me know you want me to use it!
  • If you don't have a logo, no worries - just let me know the look you want.
  • Please don't forget to indicate the colors you want me to use for the banner. 
  • A logo can make such a difference in marketing! Interested in working with me to design you a brand spankin' new logo? Please purchase the extra gig!
  • If you are interested in the source file or other marketing materials, please purchase the corresponding gig or contact me so I can send you a custom offer!
  • Please note that I will use any work I deliver for promotional purposes and in my portfolio. 



If you have any more questions - don't hesitate to contact me so we can discuss what I can do for you!



What are you waiting for? Contact me now. Thank you for your interest in my gig!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment