Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Billboard,Post Card,Yard Sign,Signage Or Voucher For You











About:

HI,



I AM AN EXPERT GRAPHIC DESIGNER  AND I AM ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE MY DESIGNS PERFECT.

IN THIS GIG I  WILL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL BILLBOARD START FROM ONLY 5$.

I ALWAYS TRY TO DELIVER MY WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.



My Portfolio :

Please see my Portfolio here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/samia_malik/albums



I will provide

  • Highly professional and outstanding billboard design 
  • Outdoor, Retractable banner stands, Roll Up, pop up, pull up banners, Outdoor Advertising Banners
  • Trade Show Banners and more for any purpose
  • Formats include: AI, PSD, PRINT READY FILE, JPEG, PNG AND PDF
  • 300dpi
  • Fast answer 
  • Unlimited revisions 
100 % SATISFACTION



Here is what we need to get started:


  •  URL of your website (if you have)
  •  Specific Text
  •  Size of the Design ( Width by Height )
  •  Logo ( If any)
  •  Images , etc
  •  Your preferred style/theme/sample if you have any
  •  Tell us the colors you would like us to use


Don't hesitate to contact me. Feel free to suggest me any kind of your suggestions.
Don't forget to check on my other great gigs too.
Looking Forward!!
samia malik

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Job! I would recommend this designer.

Seller's Response:

great buyer!

Seller's Response:

You are amazing! Thank you for the awesome job! I love your work and I will continue to work with you on more projects! 😀 God bless you! Signs, Wonders And Miracles Magazine WWW.SWMMAG.COM

Seller's Response:

it was pleasure working with you! and yeah definitely would like to work with you again and again. thank you so much for the $5 tip sis! :

Seller's Response:

Billboard/ banner design. Overall great. Bit of a language barrier but it was overcome easily.




No comments:

Post a Comment