Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Real Estate Yard Sign











About:

Hello Sweet Buyers !!! 



In this gig I will design Creative, outstanding, professional and elegant Yard Sign. I will redesign and redraw your  own yard sign. You will get print ready JPEG or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution.




Most Popular Size: 



W: 24" x H: 18" (Landscape)
W: 18" x H: 24" (Portrait)
W: 30" x H: 18" (Landscape)
W: 18" x H: 30" (Portrait)
W: 24" x H: 24" (Square)
W: 30" x H: 24" (Landscape)
W: 24" x H: 30" (Portrait)
W: 36" x H: 24" (Landscape)
W: 24" x H: 36" (Portrait)
W: 48" x H: 32" (Landscape)



Feel Free to send me message if you have any question :)


This is for only  Real Estate Business

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Love to design for you.

Seller's Response:

Quick responses, made my real estate sign exactly how I pictured!

:

Thanks for this amazing feedback 💜💜 love to work with you 😍

:

Great person to hire for design needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment