Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Outstanding Roll Up Banner, Retractable Banner, Billboard Design In 24











About:

GREETINGS !



 If you are looking for an engaging: 





Corporate BrandingsRolled UpBanners AdsRoll Up BannersFlyers  PostersPostcards Brochures Facebook / Twitter / Instagram Cover PageHeadersBannersCovers





Then you are in he right place! I can design for you digital and printable: Flyers, Brochures, Facebook covers, Instagram or Facebook ADS, Youtube Cover, Twitter Cover, Evenbrite events, Postcards, Banners,  etc. 


What do I need to start to work on your project?

1. The text (wording) you would like me to use in your design, transcript it in a word office document 

2. Your logo 

3. If you have any specific image or graphic you want me to use it

Are you still thinking to hire or have any question? 

Please press the contact me  button. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.



Thanks for reading, Have a great day.

Mahatim

Reviews


:

Seller was patient, paid attention to detail, and was professional in delivery the project. Would love to work with again.

:

OK THANK YOU

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment