Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make The Beautiful Animated GIF Stickers For You











About:

who doesn't want personalized GIF stickers to send friends and family in social media?

I am here to make it for you.

You can make it for your company; for your friends; for someone's birthday.

I love to do it.

GIF stickers for your Instagram.



  • Stickers from video
  • Animate text
  • Add stroke on the stickers
  • Stickers for Giphy and Instagram Stories and other social platforms




If it's simple text GIF, then let me know. I will give you a discount.

Give your business a new look today

(I do not upload your stickers on my Instagram page. )  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic animation. Really much better result than I expected. Great communication. I look forward to working with on another project.

Seller's Response:

Very clear instructions, fast communication and very gentle; I’m really happy to work on this project. Thank you for the tip and your appreciation. I will be happy to work on another project.

Seller's Response:

Amazing work ethic and very high quality delivery....

Seller's Response:

Happy to work always. Thank you for your clear instructions.

Seller's Response:

Everything




No comments:

Post a Comment