Friday, March 27, 2020

Create Animated HTML5 Display Banner Ads For Google Ads











About:

Using a combination of Photoshop and Google Web Designer, I will try my best to blow you away with stunning animated HTML5 display banner ads. I just love making these ads!



As a campaign manager, having worked for a premier partner for 3 years, I bring an informed perspective to display ad design.



My passion for front end design means that on top of Google Ads expertise, I strike the balance between form and function to provide classy animated HTML5 display banner ads which do the job, and do it well.



Some popular sizes include:



  • Medium Rectangle (300×250)
  • Large Rectangle (336×280)
  • Leaderboard (728×90)
  • Half Page (300×600)
  • Large Mobile Banner (320×100)
  • Mobile Banner (320x50)


Purchase the Premium Plus option to get all 6 of these top performers!


Right now, my prices are discounted as I am trying to build traction on fiverr - so grab a bargain and let me show you why I am also rated 5 stars on freelancer and people per hour. 



Fast turnaround - unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy.



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joe's expertise was invaluable. We contacted him before buying our ads with our concept. He created our display ads and added a couple of touches we didn't know to ask for! Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the awesome review, amedeolundin!

Seller's Response:

nice work thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks for 5 stars, I appreciate it ☺️

:

Joe was ready and willing to answer my questions before even starting the gig. I really enjoyed working with him and appreciate his expertise, patience and willingness to educate me on what was needed. Thank you Joe and Keep up the great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment