Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Professional Facebook Ads











About:

Hi, I`m Sabbir. Welcome to my facebook ad design gig!


Are you looking for facebook or any social media ads designer for promoting your brand or company? Yes! You are in the right place at the right time. I am a high professional social media ads design expert, I have done several projects last 7 years in the graphics design field.


WHY CHOICE ME?
  • I know facebook 20% Text Rules
  • I have 7 years+ super experience in the Facebook Ads Design field.
  • Urgent or Fast Delivery is available.
  • Fast & friendly customer service.
  • 100% Client Satisfaction.  
  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee. 
  • I am using adobe photoshop (latest version)
  • Source files will include all the packages. FREE


What I need from you:
  • Specific copy for the ad.  Remember, the most effective ads are those that carry 20% or less text.
  • Dimensions needed (when Dealing with banner ads)
  • Your Logo & Brand guides


I give you a unique FB ad design with unlimited revision until you are satisfied. if you have any questions? free to ask me and I will respond ASAP!


Cordially,
Athoi Sabbir

Reviews


:

I love that the seller patient with me and making sure I was happy with the end results. Thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Stunning Ads

:

good and fast

:

Highly appreciated your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment