Friday, March 27, 2020

Make Amazing Banners Of Your Choice











About:

Hello,



I’m a professional Graphics Designer. I will design a powerful, Eye-catching and professional Backdrop or Trade Show Banner design for your company.


Your satisfaction is my motivation.


What should you provide to start?


Proper Dimenstions (height x width).
The information text you want to put on design (word, pdf or text file).
The logo of your company (ai, PSD)
Tell me about what type of design you are looking for or send me some samples.
Photos (if you want to put on the design)
Your Company website address. (for matching with your branding design)
In this gig, you can also order for Banners, Roll Up, Pop Up, Billboard Ad, Flyer, Retractable, Tri-Fold, etc.


Please don't hesitate to contact me Or ask me anything.. :)


Please contact me before Ordering.


  I made banners like;
Clothes

Food

Drinks

Party

Product Advertisement, etc,

kindly contact me before placing an order.



You can check my Instagram account for more art @the_boy_behind_the_lens._
Message me first before ordering so we can discuss this gig. Thanks!


        -Kingzee :-)




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment