Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Web Banner, Sign, Billboard Within 24Hrs











About:

Do you need an e-commerce web-banner for your Shopify store OR a billboard ad?


I will deliver:



  • High-quality JPG, PNG file format
  • 300dpi  CMYK
  • Print-ready or Web-ready
  • and Unlimited revisions!



I would simply require:


-Specific dimensions (height + width)
-Specific text 
-Logos (if any)
-Images



Reasons to use my services:

  • Highly Expert in Large Format designs
  • Professionalism and high quality
  • Print Ready WEB BANNER or BILLBOARD Ad
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Never Give up until fully satisfied with the design
  • Money back so there is 0% chance of having a bad experience
  • 300 DPI With CMYK colors
  • Delivery in high quality 'PDF,JPG,JPEG, PSD, Ai or EPS
  • Round the clock service with extra fast Delivery.


Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you. :)



Reviews


:

Excellent job !

:

Love her work and timing

:

Yes she did a great job and accomplished what I needed

:

I love this job and the logo, looks like a great finished product

:

Very fast and easy. Extremly good communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment