Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Unique Shopify Banner,Facebook Cover,Web Banner











About:

Hey There

If you are looking for professional creative web banners ads for your company, business and product so you have just found perfect Gig on fiverr

So, what will you get with my GIG?



- Original and unique initial design concepts (more will be provided until you are happy)

- Money back Guarantee.

- Most appealing fashionable advert design.

- Unique.

- Format (As you prefer)

- Best photo quality.

- 24 hours All the time Customer

  Support.

- Others (Let me know first)



I can provide ANY file formats you may need, including:

- standard banner size - 300x250, 160x60, 728x90,1200x628

- Jpeg+Png+Source file



-The banners, will feature a strong call to action and be branded to your business.

-A professional, eye-catching result is guaranteed!I believe in top notch quality work and service with no room for mediocrity.



If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I liked the quick response time to my initial questions. And the product received was excellent! I would definitely use her services again.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer,

Seller's Response:

Thzeeshigraphics0 is the new version fast of furious. He works really fast.. great Job. absolutely amazing job.

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer

Seller's Response:

Knows exactly how to get everything done quickly. When zee delivered me my project I told her to make some changes and zee delivered again which was so good. I liked it. Thanks zee




No comments:

Post a Comment