Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design An Awesome Logo Or Header Or Banner Or Social Media Cover











About:

Have an Etsy shop or social media page  and looking for a new banner to freshen up your store?

Gig Packages:

BASIC PLAN:

Etsy Shop banner Design, No Avatar/Logo Included

Standard plan :

Etsy Shop banner & Matching Avatar/Logo Design

Premium plan:

Etsy Shop /Social Media Banner Design & Matching Avatar/Logo Design

If you have any more questions -  contact me so we can discuss what I can do for you!

Thank you for your interest in my gig!

Reviews


:

Great job preparing a banner for my online shop, quick and responsive service, highly recommended.

:

Fantastic design and excellent work!

:

This was my fourth order and it was completed on time and exceeded expectations! Many thanks.

:

Eshopassists made me a beautiful new logo! Great communication! I plan on doing much more w this vendor!

:

A faster turn around time will be very helpful next time. Other than that, I am very pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment