Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Banners, Covers, Headers











About:

Do you need attractive and effective banners ⭐?

Please contact me before ordering. 

I have experience with all of the advertising and social networks 👍. I know the necessary sizes, rules and conditions for creating effective graphic creatives.

I will create efficient and attractive 💎:

  • Banners, covers, headers and other for websites (Header, Footer, Carousel and etc.)
  • Banners for PPC advertising (Google Ads (AdWords), Facebook/Instagram, Bing, Yahoo, DoubleClick and others)
  • Banners, covers, headers for Social Networks (Facebook/Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, VK, OK and others)

I approach each project responsibly, individually and take into account all the requirements for the development of the project. 

I guarantee:

  • ✅ Creating quality creatives
  • ✅ I always bring the project to the 100% result 
  • ✅ I use any style you want (font, colour, background), but I advise how to do it better
  • ✅ Individual approach and competent support
  • ✅ Punctuality and professionalism 



Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions :) 

  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Fast and Friendly Communication 
  • Professional equipment

Reviews


:

Efficient and prompt. Great communication too. So creative and professional! Thank you!

:

Great job as usual!) Thanks for being quick and creative. Will definitely work with again!

:

Eliss was able to come up with a creative design with minimal input and guidance from my side. I am pleased with the concept she developed.

:

I’d like to thank Alesia for a great work. Everything was just excellent from the start to the delivery. I’ve got what I wanted to see. She’s a wonderful designer who understands the needs of the clients.

:

Well done!! Alesia did a great job!! She was very diligent, and assured that all of my needs were met in a timely manner. When we requested changes to be made, she delivered within what seemed to be a few minutes! Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment