Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Your Fiverr Gigs Cover Photo











About:

This is one of the cheapest offer here on Fiverr!



This gig can make your fiverr more presentable. I assure you to give the correct ratio and the best quality as I can.



Basic: 
Cover Design

 - I will just send you 1 output and design for this package for your only 1 gig. I will just send you the jpeg format but you can choose other file formats just let me know.



Standard: Cover Edits

 - This means that I will also create and design your Gig Cover but if you have too many gigs and you want more covers. You can just message me and give you your new cover for each of your gig. I will just change the title, description images but not the design and template. I will serve you for 1 month just for $15!



Premium: Cover Source File

 - In this package, I will create and design your Gig Cover and I will send you the output on jpeg and PSD file. Having the PSD file, you can just edit the title and make changes on your own when you have a lot of gigs. I use Photoshop for editing



You can give any suggestions and design requests you want (colors or theme). And you are allowed to give many photo as you want. Thank you so much! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment