Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design a roll up banner

I will design a roll up banner












About:

You need a Graphic Design guy? Then you are at the right place. If you need a good and beautiful graphic work for your personal or commercial use then never hesitate to ask me, i give exquisite graphics. I have been into this field for more than 5years. I pay attention to details and client choice.
Some of the graphic work i do are
Poster
Club flyer
Business Flyer
Company Branding
Vehicle Branding
Business card
Online Ads
Website/Mobile UI
Brochure
Magazine
Rollup banners
Logo
Book covers

HOW WE WORK
Send me a message on the type of graphic you want to do, then we start from there
NB: For good and quality print of my job, i urge you to provide me with image of high resolution (if to be provided by client).

Source files can be in .PSD .AI .CDR etc...(depends on the type of graphic job)


Still not cleared?
Feel free to drop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Reviews


marnispencerdev:Doesn’t get any better!

wrashmann:Thanks

styledbyjeannie:this man is amazing i love everything he does all the time

wrashmann:thanks very much

garnetmorris:Wrashmann was very good with responding to my initial request. He was also was fairly quick with completing the work. I was not satisfied with the final result even after several revisions, but I wouldn't say anything negative about his work...it just wasn't at the level that I was looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment