Friday, August 24, 2018

I will put your text, logo or website name on hold by beautiful people

I will put your text, logo or website name on hold by beautiful people












About:

Are you looking for a great way to advertise or promote your business,brand name, product or service for a small cost? You have come to the CORRECT GIG! :)

I will place your picture, name, logo, text or anything, as a mural on a banner hold by a beautiful people (both girls amp; boys).

You can use it as a Facebook image, website banner, or for your videos, broachers, flyers, presentations and many more!

I will provide Image resolution amp; file size: 5288 x 3736 pixels (300 dpi) (Supper High quality Output)

Check Out my Gig extras for more options!

Alsoswing by my profile for more cool ways to advertise.

Note:

Reviews


leogonzalez:communication with him was excellent 5 starts for everything. Being thorough leads to a great output!

fantagiro:It was great to working with you. Thank you very much : )

sirtempleton:Superb . . . just superb!

fantagiro:It was great to working with you. Thank you very much : )

miriam32:Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment