Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create a website banner ad, header banner or cover image

I will create a website banner ad, header banner or cover image












About:

PLEASE NOTE: Please contact me before placing a bulk order.


Are you looking for a creative, professional banner or header graphic for your blogs, websites or social media profiles? 

For $5, I'll create any kind of banner or header graphic for your website or social media page. I'll deliver your graphic in PNG or JPG format in ONE size. I will do two revisions. Additional revisions are available as gig extras.

No animated GIF banners. 

In order to get started on your graphic, I'll need:

  1. The URL of your site (if any)
  2. The size of your graphic in pixels or inches (width X height)
  3. The specific text (and font, if any preference) you wish to use
  4. Any logos, graphics or images
  5. Color preferences (if any)

Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


mellafashion:tks, good seller deliver as promosed

captmoore:Thank you again!

ronniedsf:Exactly what I needed, they're perfect. thanks!

wendyy:Thank you for your order! A pleasure as always!

ronniedsf:Awesome as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment