Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design banner for event, trade show, birthday

I will design banner for event, trade show, birthday












About:

I will design any size of banner for any event, including but not limited:
Trade show,
Wedding party,
Birthday party,
Conference,
Celebration event, 
Festival event, etc.

Step and Repeat backdrop banner is most popular photography background type in event.
A creative step and repeat with logos can create perfect photo set up like a Hollywood festival.
The ones taking photo in front of a step and repeat will look like the super stars.

Common size
8ftx8ft
8ftx10ft

Roll up banner

One of the most effective way to promote your recent business, easy to carry and gorgeous display effect. 

common size
33"x81"


 

Reviews


eben911:Thanks great job

huoshun1983:Outstanding Experience!

billduda:Great work and very dedicated to getting the job done right

huoshun1983:Good customer, good communication.

gregbilbao:This was my 3rd order and everything was perfect! Great designer. I will use again when I need more work!


No comments:

Post a Comment