Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do awesome craigslist ad design for you

I will do awesome craigslist ad design for you












About:

What are you thinking for your craigslist ads?

i'm ready for your ad design.

See my previousdesign sample:https://goo.gl/vBw1Qu

Just you ordering me amp; see what service i can give you.

lt;lt;lt;Give yourclassified advertisinga perfect look , i'lldesignvery cool and attracting ad for yourclassified servicesgt;gt;gt;

$5 Gig includes:

· 1 Ad Design (jpg or png format)

· Revisions (Unlimited)

100% Client satisfaction


What I need to get started:

· logo

· someadvertising wordings for your product/property

· contactnumber

· website /address

· some good pictures :)

*note: If you don't have some of these it's just OKAY :)


Your satisfaction is my success.

Reviews


happyto:Seller was quick and modified as necessary

smartict:Thank you very much!

mjp6431:Nice job. Very professional

smartict:thank you.

mysocomcard:Nice Job!! Wii use again! Quick !


No comments:

Post a Comment