Saturday, January 11, 2020

Make Rollup Display Stand Banner Template Design











About:

Hello, Friend..!



I am a professional graphic designer and your Corporate Identity set will be specifically designed According to YOUR BUSINESS and YOUR CONCEPT to meet your needs and stand out from the others!



I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality design UNLIMITED REVISIONS &LIFETIME SUPPORT.



What will you get in $15? 



******* NO HIDDEN CHARGE ) *******



  • One jpeg makeup file.

  • One print ready high quality jpeg file
  • One printable pdf file 
  • SOURCE FILE ( psd file )


What about print size ? 



Any kind of size that you want is possible for this gig. So don't  be tensed about the size. I have all countries printing details from my previous clients. :) 



Do you do any other design ? 



  • Brand identity package 
  • Banner design
  • Restaurant Menu
  • Flyer design
  • Brochure design
  • Web banner. 


FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION . :) 



Thanks for your time. :) 

Reviews


:

Perfection sir, exactly what I needed! Thank you!

:

Great design and timely!

:

Very quick and responsive. Produced quality banner work!

:

Fantastic work I really love this gig. He is the great seller of Fiverr." The second time I have used him. Again I will provide him new work ASAP

:

Goooooooddd




No comments:

Post a Comment