Saturday, January 11, 2020

Design Eye Touching Banners And Flyers With Affordable Price











About:



Hi I am hayat khan and I am professional designer 

I'll design unique, professional, Modern, Creative, banners and flyers Professionally on Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps format).



  • Get unique concepts for your websites/business/product!
  • My designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality


Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured!

Updated logo Portfolio: https://goo.gl/RrT54A

What will you get in Gig deliverables:
  • 2-3 unique designs concepts 
  • Professional and unique concepts
  • 300 DPI HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and High-Quality PDF


Why trust choose me?
  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee 
  • Full Copyright 
  • I guarantee on-time delivery 
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated. 


 Note:

  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • I don't do a mascot, cartoon characters, and 3d logo.
  • Contact me before order if you have a complex requirement 
Regards
hayatkhan244

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment