Saturday, January 11, 2020

Design A Proffestional Web Banner,Header,Ads,Cover











About:

Why choose me?



  • 100% money back guarantee
  • over 5 years experience
  • Friendly customer service
  • Fast revisions


What's the process?



  1. Select the package you need
  2. After placing the order please answer to the order requirements
  3. I will then work on your project and deliver it according to the deadline.
  4. you can revise the design and decide if i needs any modifications.
  5. I'll do the necessary revisions.
what do I need to get started?

  • the text, if you don't have it ready, you can send me a link or document from where i can extract it.
  • size(s) of the banner/header


      WHAT I DO'NT DO;Flash banners HML/CSS coding

if you have a special request,please send me a message and i will send you a custom offer

  

       ;;;FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME;;;



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment