Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Design Banner Ads And Sliders











About:

Hello,



I am offering high quality and professional designing services with guaranteed satisfaction.



My services for $5 :



  • Web banner, sliders
  • Social media ads/banner/cover in platform like ( facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, youtube, pinterest).


What you receive :



  • High resolutions JPEG, PNG, PDF files (300 dpi)
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 hours delivery
  • Good Communications
  • Free source files
  • Commercial use


I usually you need to provide :



  • Text/content that you want to add in design
  • Logo files
  • Size ( width x height)
  • Selected colors and design goal/vision 
  • Any special images you want to add


IF YOU HAVE MORE DESIGNING WORK OR BANNER THAN KINDLY CONTACT ME I HAVE A SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR YOU.



If you have a any question regarding the gig than please inbox me i am here for help.



Thanks :)





 

Reviews


:

professional

:

deliver as requested to and in a professional manner.

:

i will recommend this seller to other buyers. She did what I asked her to do. She also delivered on time.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment