Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Design A Pro Etsy Banner Or Etsy Cover With Shop Icon











About:

Hello Everyone welcome to my ETSY banner/cover design gig

If you have an ETSY shop and you want to make it professional by attractive shop icon and cover then you are in the right place. 

I will provide you a professional high quality and attractive Etsy banner and shop icon. 

Why me? 

  • Will provide a professional and attractive design 
  • Fast and accurate delivery 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 


ETSY banner Formats 

  • PNG 
  • JPG 
  • PDF Standard 
  • PDF Print 
I can also provide you Banner, Covers and Shop Icons for other platforms as well. If you have any query you can message me anytime. 



Reviews


:

Great job and fast delivery

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment