Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design Your Fashion Banners











About:

Hello,

Thanks for interest in my gig.
Are you looking for unique simple and fashion banners design of high quality?


I create all kinds of the following banners:
  • baners for web sites,
  • covers for social media,
  • baners for headers,
  • baners for sliders.


A long experience in web design allows me not only to draw a beautiful picture, but also to attract customers to your business.
I ATTACH THE SOURCE FILE OF MY WORK FOR FREE



Here is what I need to start making your order:
  • size of banner
  • style of banner or a web-site on which I can see it
  • text, logo, pictures(if you have)
  • good mood and communication))


If you have any questions, contact me, please.


have a nice day)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zero creativity. Just uses the basic templates

:

The buyer doesn't know what he wants. He downloads very simple examples with models and background, and then refuses such banner saying it's simple.

:

Always Awesome!

:

Always excellent.

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment