Saturday, February 8, 2020

Professional Banner For You











About:

Your banner or cover image looks like it was "designed" in Word or Windows Painter?

Let me help you professionally design it, as it can make big difference and good impression on your clients! 

I will create you Custom banner (ad, post, timeline) or cover image for your social media sites Facebook, event cover, twitter, LinkedIn & Websites



WHAT YOU GET IN ALL MY PACKAGES

Custom and Unique design

Express Delivery - max. 24 hours!

100% Customer Satisfaction policy!

VIP Customer Support

BACKUP FOREVER – lifetime backup of all project files

Steadfastness & Evenness - You're not buying just my skills as a designer, but also placing value in other areas.

I’ll need requirements:

Every single project has its own requirements, let me know text and colors, images, logos and if you have any reference to the style you've

Should you’ve any question let us know..

Note: It's important that you provide me with high-quality photos so that I can use in design for best and professional banner! :)

Thanks, Shafique

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment