Saturday, February 8, 2020

Be Your Professional Graphic Designer Or Graphic Artist











About:

Hi, meet me Mukkysales
i will be your professional graphics designer. I have experience of 5 years in graphics designing.


My Services
I will design your work with relevant software and relevant tools.

My area of expertise

-Photoshop Tasks     -graphics design jobs   - graphics design Logo -Background Removal  -Poster -Brochure    -Flyer    -Illustration  -Info-graphic     -Ebook      -Vector Art   -T-shirts 

-banner ads -Labels /Badge  -Banners -Certificate  -Magazines  -Social media covers and ads(Facebook, Instagram, twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) etc

My main focus

100% client satisfaction

Top quality work 

Unlimited revisions until client satisfaction

100% money back guarantee 

Place order to get started!

Note: contact me before order





Reviews


:

perfect, great work

:

Great work again from MukkySales !

:

Best graphics gig on fiverr.

:

Another very good job on fiverr thanks again I am coming back soon

:

great transaction, great work, quick turn around..... thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment