Saturday, February 8, 2020

Design Print Ad For Newspaper Or Magazine











About:

Are Looking for Professional Print ad Newspaper or Magazine ad ??

I have proper experience for that.



Please Provide me: 
  1. Size of the Ad/publication, W x H (mm/cm/in.)
  2. Text in a WORD or PDF file 
  3. Your logo in Vector format, Highrise Image


Why  me?
  • Experience for Newspaper ad or Magazine ad
  • Professional and high quality
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Source file included
  • Quick response


Here is my previous work: https://bit.ly/2KVL7Mw



100% guaranteed and I keep working until your happy.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a tremendous talent, I am so happy I found him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

:

I needed a project as soon as possible and he delivered it to me in a short time. Very satisfied.

:

Thank you so much.

:

Good work




No comments:

Post a Comment