Thursday, February 6, 2020

Make Banners And Headers For Your Website Or Wordpress











About:

Hello Buyer,My name is Sid.In this gig, I would make custom banners, headers, advertisements for your website or Wordpress page, mobile applications, software backgrounds, cover pictures for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or any kind of web or print related graphic design.
  • Contact me in my Inbox before placing orders if you are not sure of what you want and to decide which package to order. 
  • You may give me the description of the image you would like me to make or let me use my creativity to design a graphic for you.
  • Please use the 'Ask for Modification' button for revisions.
  • I try to give my best in the first go so I request you must be clear with the instructions.
  • I offer unlimited revisions on all my orders, however if some major revision is required, like changing the whole design, I may request additional charges. 

Note: If you are not sure about the size (dimensions) please contact me before placing the order. 

Being from India, my time zone is +5:30 GMT.

I am open for free consultation. Just inbox me to say Hi!

:)  :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice designer. Design was fine.

:

Great! Very quick and love the product

:

A true professional and really did the research to create a sound product.

:

thank you for the review and tip. really appreciate it.

:

Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment