Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create Food Banner Ads Or Restaurant Ads











About:

Thank you so much for choosing my gig.ORDER NOW!!


I’ll provide unique Professional static food banner designs  with Unlimited Revision.Until your Satisfaction there is no Compromise in work.100% Money back Guarantee 

Features:
100% Unique design.

Ready for Google AdWords.
UNLIMITED REVISE  
Free source files
Money-back Guarantee
Free Stock images Used  
Free Fonts only Will Use
100 % Commercial Use License


Required Details:
I will need logo files (if any), website address (if any), any text copy suggestions, any image files, etc to get started with. I look forward to working with you on your project with excellent communication to generate fresh, creative and high-quality designs!




You can select any sizes from the following list.


Leaderboard: 728 x 90
Square: 250 x 250
Small square: 200 x 200
Large rectangle: 336 x 280
Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
Large Mobile : 320 x 100
Small Leader : 468 x 60
Skyscraper: 120 x 600
Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
Half-Page: 300 x 600
Any Custom size (if needed) 






Even after payment, if you find any mistake feel free to inform me. I will fix the problem as soon as possible.






NOTE: Contact me first before purchasing. Thank you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment