Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Create A Cool Gif Animated Banner











About:

Hello, thanks for visit on my gig.


I will create a Cool Animated Banner for you.



How to order?


1.Contact me first and tell me about what you want.
2.Take an orderr from my gig or chat me for Custom Order.
3. After you placed the requirement, i will start to work.
4. When I finished the project, i will give you the ressult and you can do a review and then Ask for revision if any something not good.




what the offer?


  • You can request about format you want for the result


  • Cool Animated Banner design


  • Fast respons



  • Your Satisfaction is my priority.



please feel free to chat me for any question. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really professional and quick answer :) Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Nice to meet you..

Seller's Response:

Very Very Hard Worker. I will use this gig again for sure. Highly recommended!

:

Thank you..

:

Once again a job well done and delivered ahead of schedule. This is the second job I've used yoditapra for and been very impressed with the great quality of work provided. I will need more animated banners in the future and will be coming back. I highly recommend yoditapra for all your animated banner needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment