Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design All Types Of Banner Youtube,Facebook, Linkedin Etc











About:

What's needed for a Banner design


  • Text font if any special font required
  • Description of banner
  • Colour if any special colour required
  • File format





Our other services


  • Logo design
  • Resume and CV design or writing
  • Label design


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Horrible experience. Basically I paid for nothing, any taste I asked for review and we had to do this 5 times because he didn't want to cancel my delivery I was not happy at all. After he requested me £40 for a joke of banner. A kid could do it better. Don't trust this seller at all! Plus the images he has are from Canva he didn't even make them. Good Luck with the money you stole me

:

She has no knowledge of Photoshop or illustrator I provide source file all time when I sent her 5 banner only in 5$ she doesn't know what she want or which colour and yes the images used in banner is on canva but design created by me Because All graphic designers used free images she does not know what is Source file

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment