Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Design CREATIVE Banners That Will Stand Out From The Crowd











About:

BANNERS FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED:



✔  Your website

✔  Social Media

✔  Banners for print in any dimensions you need

✔  Banner Stands

✔  Window Decals

✔  Anything else you can think of



★ Please make sure to have the reasonable amount of content for the desired banner size



WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH ME:



✔  unique, original and creative design

✔  professional, but yet outgoing approach

✔  years of experience in graphic design field

✔  having your work done with the most professional tools

✔  flexibility to design everything to your liking

✔  clear, open communication and unlimited support

✔  100% satisfaction or money back guarantee



CHECK GIG EXTRA FOR:



✔ Social (banner dimensions for up to 5 Social Media)

More dimensions

More design options

✔ and much more to make your advertising more effective or your personal event more special



★★★ IMPORTANT ★★★



Respecting your preferences I will make design in a way how I think it would look the best. If you have some more specific inquiries, please contact me for custom quote.



I look forward hearing from you. Rest assure that I will do my best!



Yours truly,

FluxyDesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Karla is great to work with. Always meets the deadlines and does excellent work. This is my 2nd project for her. I recommend fluxydesign for all your Logo and Banner needs.

Seller's Response:

Fafntastic work and look forward to more projects in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I'm glad that you like it :)

Seller's Response:

Great value designer with tremendous talent!

:

Thank you so much, I'm glad that you like it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment