Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Trade Banner, Backdrop, Roll Up, Retractable, Standee











About:

Greetings!



I will create a modern, elegant and professional Trade Show Banner, Backdrop, Roll up, Retractable,  Standee, or Billboard just for $5.



I will give you 100dpi printable JPG format file in Basic Package ($5). Check out gig extras for other formats.



If you have any questions, don't worry I would love to answer, just send me a message.



No questions, It's great!!!! Hit the Order...

Reviews


:

This was completed quickly and looks fantastic. He was communicative and helpful and I am very pleased with the interaction and the final product. Thanks!

:

Very responsive and helpful

:

Seller worked carefully with me, and paid good attention to details. Also very nice and polite. Awesome service. Thanks

:

Very fast and professional! He also has patient to revise and reconfirm. Would come back for more designs :0

:

He is a very patient and knowledgeable person to work with. The final work provided was also very good. We would love to work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment