Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create A Website Banner











About:

I am Alice, a professional graphic designer, 5+ years experience of photo editing. I am here to assist in any kind of Graphic Designs.



In this gig I will create a website banner for you or banner Ad of any size.



What I require from you?
Upon purchasing you will automatically be asked for the following:
  • Any Images you wish to include
  • Logo or title text
  • Colours or branding




If you have any questions, please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time working with this seller. She works fast and gets the job done. :)

:

Alice was super professional and works really fast. Would highly recommend and will definitely return for my next banner.

:

Thanks once again!

:

This is the 3rd or 4th time I order, not even sure anymore as I keep coming back, we communicate well and she just gets it right the first time. That is all you want from any gig + her rates are reasonable and she works fast. 10/10 as per usual. Thanks Alice!

:

Second Order, amazing as per usual. She is amazing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment