Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design Creative Animated HTML5 Banner Ads For Google Adwords











About:

Your banner ads are not getting clicks and want to increase CTR up to 400% no worry if you are selling products or giving services, I can design and Animated HTML5 Google Adwords Ads for your campaign needs. Which will make your brand/services stand out in the crowd.  

How I will work from start to finish the project

  1. Before placing an order. Message me and discuss your campaign needs
  2. If we both agree on pricing and timing then I will send you an animated GIF example for review the animation slides and design.
  3. When you will approve the design then you can place an order
  4. I will send you the final HTML5 as a zip (images and HTML files) file for Google Adwords. 
  5. If you any changes then I will happy to make changes

 How Pricing Works:

  • 1 banner at $10
  • 1 design into 5 different sizes at $35
  • 1 design into 10 different sizes at $65
  • if you have more than 10 different sizes then we will discuss the pricing

What I am offering: 

  1. Unlimited Revisions
  2. Quick response time 6 hours
  3. 110% Money Back

Google Adwords Banner, Banner Ads, Marketing banners

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did the job but did not provide any creativity, concepts or ideas. Just operated the graphics software without the design expertise I expected. Needed very specific instructions. Just slapped my graphics on a blue background in first iteration. Provided no stock photos. Good designers provide 1 to 3 ideas and concepts to review first, then iterate to a result with you. They find stock photos that grab attention and are relevant to the message. I had to do that work for him. If you know exactly what you want and have all the graphics files he will be fine. If you want creative design expertise then best to seek another freelancer. You get what you pay for.

:

given instructions were not clear. ask me design without text. how I find related images without know the text. Not happy working with this type of buyer.

:

Awesome responsiveness. If I tell you all how good he is - then you will all use him :) Awesome partnership so far! thank you Kumar!

:

Responsive, prompt, good work, easy process. Will use again for sure!

:

Excellent and Fast Delivery! I will use again for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment