About:
Banner Design
==============
I Will design a banner for your website and I will also design Instagram post branding, Facebook ads, Company, Google Adds social media cover photos.
You can choose anyone from the below sizes
Half-Page: 300 x 600
Any Custom size (if needed)
Leaderboard: 728 x 90
Facebook: 851 x 315
Small square: 200 x 200
Large rectangle: 336 x 280
Square: 250 x 250Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
Skyscraper: 120 x 600
Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
Printable Version
==============
If you need a printable version of your banner i can provide you.
Billboard
Roll Up Banners
Sign
Why choose me?
==============
(24 hr Super Fast Delivery).
Unlimited revisions till your Satisfaction.
High-Class work
Friendly Communication
Reviews
:
a professional person and very accessible, the work was good
:All the work Rafsan does for me is excellent quality
:Very good , quick and helping person.
:Rafsan is a great worker. Very creative and with great service. I recommend him fully.
:Rafsan is a great worker. Very creative and with great service. I recommend him fully.

No comments:
Post a Comment