Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design All Kinds Of Banners For You











About:

First of all Thank you so much for visiting my Gig.

If you're looking for any kind of banner like Banner for Advertisement, Banner for Channel or any social media platform. So, I will be happy to help you.

I'm happy to create banner for all genres of influencer:
Beauty Gurus, Fashion, Foodies, Fitness, Travelers and etc..



FEATURES:

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. 

  • According to the Requirements and with My Design Taste
  • Fast Response
  • Friendly Communication 


Why Choose me ??



  • Professional and Premium Quality Work

  • 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
  • A custom original design


What Will I deliver:



  • High-quality 
  • JPG + Source File + PDF
  • 300dpi + RGB (or CMYK)
and Unlimited revisions!



I would simply require:



  • Specific dimensions (Width x Height)
  • Specific text 
  • Logos (if any)
  • Images


If you need an extra fast delivery of under 24 hours, message me first to confirm availability or any questions you may have.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime - I will get back to you ASAP . My work is not finished until you are happy!

Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Regards,

Muhammad Fahad


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment