Monday, March 23, 2020

Create An Etsy, Facebook Or Other Social Media Icon For You











About:

Have an Etsy shop / Facebook page / Twitter or Instagram and looking for an eye-catching profile icon to freshen up your store or social media presence? You've come to the right place - I will make you a fun, new Etsy icon for just $5. 



PLEASE NOTE:

  • This gig is for ONE (1) 500 x 500 pixel icon that will be delivered in jpeg format.
  • This gig is recommended for businesses + shops only. 
  • A logo is needed for this gig!
  • If you don't have a shop logo - A logo can make such a difference in marketing!Interested in working with me to design you a brand spankin' new logo? Please purchase the extra gig today!
  • Please don't forget to indicate the colors you want me to use for the icon, as well as the theme you are going for. 
  • If you are interested in a banner, the source file or other marketing materials, please purchase the corresponding gig or contact me so I can send you a custom offer!
  • Please note that I will use any work I deliver for promotional purposes and in my portfolio. 



If you have any more questions - don't hesitate to contact me so we can discuss what I can do for you!



What are you waiting for? Contact me now. Thank you for your interest in my gig!

Reviews


:

She did an excellent knocked it out the park on the first try! Thanks so much, I'm excited to continue working with her.

:

Great job , and excellent communication.

:

Very happy with the work from this seller and her patience working with me!

:

Brilliant thankyou

:

EASY. Super fast work. Didn't even need a change. Very creative and "gets" it. Will definitely be back for more items. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment